Johal Catering makes every attempt to identify ingredients that may cause allergic reactions for those with food allergies. Every effort is made to instruct our food production staff on the severity of food allergies. However, there is always a risk of contamination. There is also a possibility that manufacturers of the commercial foods we use could change the formulation at any time, without notice. Customers concerned with food allergies need to be aware of this risk. Johal Catering will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to food consumed, or items one may come in contact with while eating at any food prepared by Johal Catering.
• Deposit is non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
• We reserve the right to refuse providing catering if the number of guests have increased. Clients must make additional payment if number of guests are exceeded on the date of function.
• Provisional bookings will only be held for 14 days. Johal Catering has the right to cancel all provisional bookings once the 14th day of the provisional period has passed.
• A written confirmation, signed contract and a non-refundable deposit must be completed to secure all provisional bookings. Please note that all deposits are non-refundable.
• Final number of guests & All menu changes must be confirmed 14 days in advance of the function date.
• Full payment must be made 14 days before the event is to take place or the event catering may be cancelled.
• In order to comply with food hygiene regulations, no one except nominated caterers are permitted onsite/kitchens.
Johal Catering will dispose off all food waste after the function event. You must understand the serious risk of managing food off catering sites. Johal Catering prepares, handles and produce food in strict accordance with UK food hygiene regulations. Only if and when Johal Catering agree for food to be taken off the premises it becomes the sole responsibility of the customer. In accordance with National Health Department regulations, any leftover food remains the property of the caterer and under law must be disposed of by the caterer and cannot be removed by the client unless approved safely by Johal Catering. No outside food or beverages may be provided by others at your event when catered by Johal Catering without our expressed permission.